Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

While we were in Monroe for Thanksgiving, we went Christmas Tree hunting. It was very fun. The hills were a little steeper, muddier, and slicker this year than last, but it was still good. Since all we own is a Saturn, we brought it home Griswald Style. We couldn't get the saturn to go more than 70, but we enjoyed the long ride home.

Even though we got home at 1:00am, it didn't stop us from decorating right when we got home. I wanted to go to bed, but Ben was too excited, so we did it right then. Our apartment is a little small, and there wasn't much room for a tree, but I think we picked one the perfect size. It fit in the corner really well. I think it looks really pretty.


The Best part of it was waking up to the smell of a REAL christmas tree. Pine, I LOVE it!

7 comments:

Matea_Bradshaw said...

That does look REALLY pretty. What time did you leave here?
1 AM?! That's ridiculous!

Analeis Paul said...

It looks really good you guys! All your decorations look so cute:)

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

hahahaha. My favorite part of this whole blog was the reference to bringing your tree home Griswald style. I love it! Best Christmas movie ever! Your tree looks fabulous. It makes me excited to get ours. Great job!

Barlow Fam said...

I love your Christmas tree, it is beautiful!!

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Thanks! Brad is an awesome Dad. I have no doubt that Ben will be a WONDERFUL Dad too. He has always been so great with kids. They always love Ben!

AMY said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I'm jealous of the fresh tree smell, though I can't say I miss the needles! It's looks great, though!

Brad and Rochelle said...

I love that you brought it home on the top of your car! That's awesome! It is gorgeous. Mine is ghetto in comparison, I have very little on it.