Friday, December 12, 2008

5 days and counting

I have now made it FIVE days without a Dr. Pepper!!! For me, this is quite the accomplishment. I have tried to quit 4 times before, and the deliciousness of the cold liquid brought me back to it every time, but not this time. I'm quitting for good. Despite the horrendous Headache and the urge I have to drive to the gas station right now.

On another note, Ben and I made it through first semester with good grades and are enjoying having no school. Whoo Hoo!!!!

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Keep up the good work!! I can be your on line cheer leader!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO MERIDEE!!!!! Good luck...

Unknown said...

Way to go you guys! I couldn't be more jealous, we still have a week of finals for Brad to go and Gabe has been sick for 5 days now with what I think is Rotavirus. Fun times! Hope you have a blast in Vegas!

Cherish Cowley said...

Way to go with the Dr. Pepper! I am slowly weaning from my addiction. I can't stand the headache. There is nothing worse! I would rather have all four of my girls at the same time. Congratulations on the school too. That is awesome.

Chris and Amanda Beckstead said...

Hi Merridee! This is Amanda(Parslow), I found your blog through Jenna's. Congrats on the Dr. Pepper! I have tried to stop drinking Diet Coke several times but after several bad headaches I always give in! Hope you have super wonderful Christmas!!