Saturday, February 28, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Merridee - I want to be the first to comment!!! I found your blog and it is so very awesome. Feel free to visit mine. It's good to see that you guys are happy.
Miss ya,
Bridget

Michael and Marisa said...

What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

I was so excited to comment on your blog, until I read that I have to make something! that sounds too scary, but a great idea!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Thankfully I am number 4 I am not so great at making things, but I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for 6 random things!

G said...

lol well i cant really do this cause you're my only friend. hahaha ok thanks again for inviting us over last night. i was so tired i knocked out and woke up @ 11 lol