Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something New

So I have been wanting this picture of the Manti Temple for so long! I finally decided to buy it. I just love it. Up in the corner, it says the Dedication date and that it was done by Lorenzo Snow. I think it is really pretty.

By the way- the air quality up here as been sooo Bad. I'm sure you've all seen it on the news. One night we went into the Jordan River temple, and when we came out, it was so bad you couldn't even see Moroni. And it only got worse. I think its great for Ben's asthma.

2 comments:

richardsfamily said...

where did you get that manti temple picture!!! It is georgous I might want one if I can copy you.

And I am sure that air just helps bens asthma immensley lol! I feel bad for him I hope it clears soon!

Barlow Fam said...

I love your picture, and I love my picture, we are now twiners!!! I still haven't found the right place for mine though!!