Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

















He still had a Hulk shirt until about two weeks ago when I chopped it up for my blanket. :)


Today Ben turned 24! I think he had a good day- We started partying on Thursday. We've had tons of friends and family over. Thursday he went to a Jazz game with Brother-in-law Rickie (it was his Birthday too) Friday we went to a Grizzlie's Hocky game. First time- it was FUUUN. There were many fights, broken sticks, and I think a guy even knocked out his front tooth. Ben's only complaint- the refs stopped the fights. Saturday we had Lunch with his family at Texas Road house. And today we've just stayed home and enjoyed. We went to sacrament with our friends the FieFia's. It is a Tongan ward. We didn't understand much but still felt the spirit as soon as they started singing. It was so Pretty!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!

3 comments:

the Miles Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaTrina said...

Hey Ben & Merridee-

How is everything going? I hope you had a awesome birthday, Ben!
I came across your blog and so I thought I would tell you guys hi. Hope all is going well!

KaTrina Anderson
andersonkatrina.blogspot.com

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Hope you had a nice birthday Ben Ben!