Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged by Jenna

Jenna Tagged Me, So here goes!

8 Shows I like to watch...
1. Ugly Betty Followed by
2. Grey's Anatomy- Although I may have to quit watching this, because the whole lezbian thing is not my cup of tea. I'm quite disgusted with it right now.
3. Seinfeld- Every day of my life, something happens to me and I think, oh I saw a Seinfeld episode just like this! Like the time I was lost in a parking garage and couldn't find the car, it took my roommate Kelci and I over an hour to find it! No Joke.
4. Malcom in the Middle- Dewy and Reese are the Best
5. Law and Order-SVU
6. Wipeout- this was so funny. I laughed harder at this than anything else. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch next season.
7. American Idol
8. America's got talent. But I have to fast forward thru everything David Hasselhoff says becuase I CANNOT stand him.

8 Restaurants I Like...
1. Texas Road House
2. Cafe Rio
3. Winger's- but I hate the sauce.
4. Wendy's- Not sure if Fast Food counts, but I love the spicy Chicken
5. Pei Wei- Ben wants me to make sure you all know its Aisan:)
6. Applebees- Mmmmm
7. Cold Stone Kind of counts right? Because it is delicious and we love it.
8. Can't think of another.

8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. I did some homework
2. Ben slept in and missed half his class (but he didn't get home from work until 3 am)
3. I went with my mom to Tai Pan and Rodworks.
4. I blogged about my new Christmas Decorations.
5. I called in sick for work.
6. Ben was lifting weights and some random man walked up in front of him during a set and took his picture. ( I told him it is because he pulls the ugliest faces when he lifts )
7. We watched Get Smart- An extremely funny movie.
8. It snowed

8 I things I'm looking forward to...
1. I'm with Jenna, Eventually having a baby, But mostly looking forward to having 3 months maternity leave, and not working. I am also NOT making an annoucment.
2. Moving out of this apartment. I hate the 3rd floor.
3. Christmas
4. Decorating for Christmas
5. Ben finishing school
6. Me finishing school
7. Pay day- Friday
8. Thanksgiving, because I actually have it off this year.

8 things on my wish list...
1. A trip to Australia
2. A new Car
3. My own House- So I can Paint it whatever colors I want
4. A job that pays MORE
5. That I wouldn't have to work Chirstmas Eve and Christmas Day- Not going to happen
6. Vacation anywhere!
7. Ben wishes for a job he likes that would pay him better
8. Move out of Salt Lake- The traffic sucks!

Now I tag Stephanie, Char, Rochelle, and Laura

1 comment:

CHAR said...

three things:
1) how can you not like Winger's sauce?!?!
2) did you have a polynesian wedding or something?
3) please don't leave salt lake!
Thanks for tagging me, I'll get on it!