Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a pretty fun weekend, and I know I'm posting about it a little late, but I worked the last three nights and couldn't find the time in between shifts.


On Friday night my little sister Miranda came over with Kiley Jensen and we ate pizza, watched a movie and played scene it (Ben and I won Easily)

Then on Saturday we went to Park City for Natalie's birthday. They were staying in one of their friend's, from Austalia, condos. She must be rich because it was very nice, and very expensive!


The Bath Tub which was as deep as a hot tub and almost as big

















The Kitchen which has all kitchen tools you could need. And deep sinks.















This is Natalie, She is about to blow out the candles. She turned 27.












This is Ben and His nephew Gabe, Natalie's baby. Though he isn't looking like a baby very much anymore.







Then on Sunday, Ben got called to be one of the Gospel Doctorine Teachers. He is excited. I'm glad that somebody doesn't mind doing it, because I would be a wreck the whole week before I taught. I would have to say no to that one. I got called to type up announcements for relief society and will also do the spotlights on different women in the ward. I guess that means I get to buy a new printer!

4 comments:

CHAR said...

I like your Christmas music. That condo looks nice!

AMY said...

Ben's nephew is too cute! And are Miranda and Kiley dating? Hmmm... Sorry you're still doing nites, but I guess with school you don't have much of a choice. And tell Ben he can come be my Gospel Doctrine teacher any time. Who couldn't sit there and listen to that voice?? :)

Barlow Fam said...

That looked like such a fun weekend! I sure hope you are doing well! You live up here and we still haven't hooked up yet, lets do sometime!

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

I just LOVE that picture of Gabe and Ben. They are so cute! You will have to email that one to me. I too love your Christmas music. I often just have your blog open in the background so I can listen to it at work.