Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Decorations!

I Love Christmas! It is my favortie holiday, I start to get excited for it in August. All of the stores up here have their Christmas Decorations out now, and I Love to go look at them. I could spend hours every day looking and love every minute. Last Saturday I hit a pretty good sell at Rod Works, and today my mom and I went to Tai Pan trading. I got some pretty cute stuff.
Ben Picked out the Santa Clause. I think He did a very good job. This is my Christmas Swag. It looks so pretty!
And of Course It ALL sparkles. If you know me well, then you know that if it Sparkles, I'll probably Love it. The Picture of the Snowflake Garland just doesn't do it justice.

7 comments:

richardsfamily said...

Mer they are so pretty I am like you I start playing Christmas music even in August and Nate gets sooo mad !!! he has not had very many good child hood Christmas's but I love Christmas I cant wait to put up my tree 3 more weeks !!!! I sure do miss seeing you once in a blue moon take care

steph

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Cute decorations! You really did find some nice things. I haven't been to Tai Pan Trading yet, but have been staying away on purpose. I have heard it is awesome!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Those decorations are SO cute! I do love Christmas but I try to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up my decorations. I'll need to go find some cute trees like that! We still need to hang out sometime!

AMY said...

Tai Pan and Rodworks are the only two reasons I'm jealous you live up there. Oh, and maybe Cafe Rio and Coldstone. I'm ITCHING to get my Christmas out but I'm trying to refrain.

Michael and Marisa said...

Oh So Cute! Maybe I will even get to see your apartment ecorated for Christams this year!! :)

Tyler and Kendra Ellis said...

Love love LOVE your decorations! I'm totally jealous! :) Hope you're doing well!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Good thing I sent you the email for RodWorks! I hope they get more trees in. I lookes all over T.P. for the garland that goes with that swag...did you see any?