Friday, April 22, 2011

One Year

I can't believe its already been a year. Parts of it were the slowest of my life, but I still can't believe how fast the time went. I have been filled with more emotions in the past year than I ever have before: frustration, anger, confusion, gratitude, desperation, resentment, sorrow, but most of all love. I realize my year's experiences have changed me, and I don't exactly love the feelings that I've had, but I have learned just how much you can Love someone.

We miss our baby every single day, but are so grateful that we had him in our lives for a short time, and I cannot wait for the day I get to meet him again.

1 comment:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

I can't even imagine how hard this has been for you both...just know we love you guys and no matter what feeling your feeling good OR bad, we are always here and willing to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on! You are both such awesome parents and I know baby Karson is proud of you guys and he is just as excited to see you as you are him. You know he is doing an important work that would make you the proudest parents!
All our love to you both xoxoxox