Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UpDaTe!

1- 4 Weeks until AUSTRALIA!!
2- We're ExcITed to go to MoNRoe for Brecken's BaPTIsm
3- Ben is now working at GoLD's GYm
4- We Got a NeW car is April ---its a HyUndAi Sonata
5- I cLEaneD and OrGanIZed our home for 10 hours yesterday
6-I'm starting SChoOl again on Monday
7- I'm About to BuSt out the smell of FaLL for my ScENtSy!
8- We decided to CAnCel our CAblE--It HasN't been Easy-- We miss the DVR!
9- We turned in Ben's ImmIGraTioN papers, so hopefully that's out of the way for 10 YEaRs!
10- LiVing on the 3rd FLooR is getting ReAllY OLD!

Hope You're All doing Well!






3 comments:

Alicia said...

I've been wanting to pull out my pumpkin roll scent, got to love scentsy! Love ya girl and I'm so excited for you guys to go down under, it's on my list!

Barlow Fam said...

Hey Merr, I heard that you met my way good friend Whitney, isn't it small world!! I sure hope you guys have a good time in Australia, I thought you were done with school??

Laura said...

You're coming camping next year with us for sure!! How's school?