Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trains, Delta and Autumn Leaves




For my Grandma Meacham's 87th brithday, a whole bunch of my family got together over the weekend to go on the Heber Creeper. It was cold and rainy, but overall was beautiful. The leaves were gorgeous, and we had a good time.


Then After the train ride on Saturday, we went to a Deta Goodrem Concert at Keys on Main. I had never really heard of her even though she has a song that plays on the radio all of the time. It is called "In this Life" She was good and we had fun. You will all have to watch for her. She was big in Australia for a while and is now trying to make it in America.


Here are Ben and his brother Josh with her after the concert.



On Monday we went up to Monorvian Park and had Matea take some pictures of us in the autumn leaves before they all fall off. Unfortunately it wasn't a very photogenic day for either of us. But the Leaves were really pretty.
We had a very full weekend, and enjoyed it very much!

3 comments:

CHAR said...

Those leaves are gorgeous! Sounds like a fun weekend. Don't you just love autumn! I sure do

AMY said...

Hey Merridee and Ben! I found your blog off of Jenna's who I found off of Julie Thornock's, blah, blah, blah. Anyway...glad to hear you guys are doing so well. I'll keep checking up on you here!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!