Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School

My sisters keep telling me I need to apdate my blog, but I feel like I have absolutely nothing to say. We hardly do anything fun. Ben and I just started school again. He has decided he wants to be a teacher, and I need my bachelors. I could be done, but decided to go back while I had some ambition. Even if its only a little. If I quit I'll never go back. Ben is in an immigration experience class, and it's his favorite. I guess there are people in there from 14 different countries, and someone from every continent. His teacher is very french. I'm glad that he loves school, because I don't. Although I'm very thankful for my education. Lots of people don't have the luxury so I'm very lucky.

3 comments:

Matea_Bradshaw said...

FINALLY!!!! You do fun stuff. You could write about all the visitors you had this month!

J n J Foster said...

Hey, I am glad ya found me! How are you and Ben doing? Where are you living? Jeff and I are living in idaho falls while he works on the CPA exam. Good luck with school!

Michael and Marisa said...

so you have never called me to tell me when you want to come. That would be fun and exciting wouldn't it? Then you could blog about your trip. :)